Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack December 1 2015

Dear Family and friends,

 We had a very american thanksgiving this last week! It was great! TRUKEY POTATOES STUFFING, PIE!!!!!!! I love living next to the army bases here in Stuttgart! It is the Absolute best! We also got to play a turkey bowl! AMERICAN FOOTBALL!!!!! It was the best! awww it 
was a great week! We went golfing today Kinda... haha and we went through the christmas market!!!! That was fun. Today has just been a great day... I missed golf so much! It was the first time that I hit a golf ball since I came out on my mission... You can only imagine right?? hahah We had some great lessons with Lamiss. She is from Lebanon. She is finishing her PHD for Physics right now... she is 33. Safe to say she is super smart haha!! but she is so golden. She has heard and understood every lesson so far, the only ones to teach now are Law of Chastiy and Word of Wisdom. She is great! I think she is just scared that she has to be perfect once she is baptized... so we taught her that the atonement is an infinite atonement and that it has to be, because we will never be fully perfect on this earth! Mosiah 26:29-30! She will come around! I know it:) transfers come in on Friday. 
 Love you so much and I am so grateful for you! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, 
Elder Killpack


No comments:

Post a Comment