Monday, January 4, 2016

Elder Robert Scott Killpack, December 23, January 4th, 2016

Dear Family, 

I had a great time Skyping you guys!! It was so weird to see all the
grown up kiddos!!! My nephews and niece are the best ones!! I am glad
Elder Kingsbury is out here!! I will have to get his email so I can
write him! He is a great guy. 
So I will give you a quick but powerful update on Lao Chin Hao! He is
golden and going to get baptized! He understands everything we teach
him, and he remembers it all! He bore his testimony to us last
Saturday about how he knows the BOM is true! And that Joseph Smith is
a Prophet! And that this is the only true church! He wants to get
baptized, he just needs to hear all the commandments now!

Crazy stuff! Thanks for everything you did this Christmas season! Not
only for me, but for the whole family! I am so grateful for you in my
life!

Love,
Elder Killpack

December 23rd, 2016

HELLO!!!!!!!!

We had a fun week here in Stuttgart. Last week we were in Esslingen and had a lot of fun. We went to their Christmas Markt, and it was amazing! You told me in a letter that you bet Germany is a dreamland during Christmas... That was an understatement! I love it here! It truly is magical! Work wise was a little harder this week... And it was mostly our faults! We were calling as many people as we should have been. We were just scattered brained the whole week with transfers, chirstmas stuff, sport abend, and the list goes on, but we didnt call everyone we needed to in order to meet with everyone! But we will do better this week! I have gotten into the christmas spirit this last week pretty hard, especially on the German side. I decided to change my gift idea... Instead of getting every sibling, and Madi something I got you and dad something... It was a little more pricey than what I had planned, but I couldnt resist!!!!!!!!!!! I will just say it is a classic german christmas item:) I really hope you like it and that it gets to you guys soon! I still have to send it! Oh and that reminds me! Bruder Klemm from Landshut sent me a package with German christmas sweets! It was great!!!!!! Well I love you so much!!! Have a great week!!!!!!!!

Love, 

Elder Killpack









No comments:

Post a Comment