Monday, February 22, 2016

Elder Robert Scott Killpack February 22, 2016

Dear family,

 Things are starting to get warmer over here. I wore shorts and a longsleeve shirt today! crazy huh?? We played some more handball today thats why! I hope you are having a good time back home!!!!! I am super excited for you guys as ward missionaries! I will be your third wheel with everything when I get home okay?? Missionary work must go on when I get home. It is kinda like what Elder Bednar says about the spirit. The best way to always have the spirit is to never lose him! Same thing with missionary work, if I never lose the drive to do it, then I will always be doing the work!! I will let you know haha! I am 95% sure that I will be getting transferred... we find out this week on friday, and then the following thursday I will be in my new area. I HOPE ITS LANDSHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we will see what happens right? But ya life is good I love being here and these next few months are going to go by way too fast I know it, but I will work hard and finish like my days here never will!!!! Love you and I am so grateful for all you do for me!

Love,
Elder Killpack









No comments:

Post a Comment