Monday, September 7, 2015

Elder Killpack September 7, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

Well we were really blessed this last week here in Stuttgart. I will
cut straight to the chase. As you can tell my the subject we talk
about baptism with our investigators this last week. It was really
cool to see that two of them accepting to be baptized on October
tenth!! I am way excited for them!!!! Wooooo! And the best part is
that one of them introduced himself at church as a future member of
the church of Jesus Christ! How sweet is that?! It was the coolest
thing. I just cant wait for october! We also saw a way sweet
progression in the zone. We are trying to get the zone to hit a goal
of 100 lessons every week, or in other words 100 people nourished by
the good word of God every week! When we started this goal we were at
about 60, and we made progress the first week, but since then we have
been struggling with that. But this week we hit about 80! It was way
sweet to see the zone tak a step in the right direction again. I am
proud of those guys! We also had MLC this last week. I love learning
from president Kohler. He teaches so well. I learned a lot on how to
be a better leader. And why we are here! I am so grateful for all the
amazing things I get to learn as a missionary! Love you all!

Elder Killpack





No comments:

Post a Comment