Monday, September 7, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack August 24, 2015


Dear Family and Friends, 


Another week in Stuttgart. We had a pretty full week this last week. We had Zone Training this last week and it went rather good. We really tried to help our zone understand the importance of goals, and how we can make progress as a zone. That is the biggest thing we are trying to work on here, PROGRESS. And the best about about that, is that you can always make progress no matter what! I love it. I was lucky enough to go on a tausch with Elder Howarth this last week in Tübingen. He was my MTC comp so that was way cool to work with him again! We had a good time and I Was able to learn a lot from him! I am really grateful for the power of prayer and that the atonement always us to improve our weaknesses. I have had a rough time adjusting to this position and trying to find how the Lord sees me leading. I have been super stressed and having no time at the end of the day to slow down hasn't helped. I have really relied on the Lord so much to help me be able focus and get the Job done.  I Love you all and want you to know how much I love my mission!

Elder Killpack

1 comment:

  1. Elder Killpack, you have such a light to you. They are lucky to have your leadership. We miss you here in Innsbruck!
    Liebe Grüße, Sister Hasler

    ReplyDelete