Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack October 13, 2015

Dear Family and Friends, 


Monday: P-day We went to Volksfest in Stuttgart with the district. We then went to Famile Heim Abend to follow that up!

Tuesday: Did some service the Familie Happel in our ward, we laid some sod for them, which makes them one of ten houses in all of Stuttgart with a lawn... We then went to District meeting and were spiritually uplifted. then we went to the district meeting of the Pforzheim district right after that, and were spiritually uplifted again! It was absolutely fantastic! Then I went on Austausch with Elder Brady in PFORZHEIM! I was able to go back to the Goldstadt again. It was a lot of fun being able to go finding on the good ole streets of Pforzheim. 

Wednesday: We finished tausch and went to work again in Stuttgart. We taught Herr Heuer and helped him prepare himself for baptism! We also visited the Familie Bendle and taught their cute little family of three children! 

Thursday: We taught a less active named, Stefan. He is trying to make the steps to coming back. He is a great guy, just needs to start acting. We then rode a bus from Stuttgart to Munich which is the equivalent to A bus ride from Logan to Provo:) and then had a prelude to MLC by watching a talk from Elder Holland. WOW was it a good one! MTC talks from Apostles are the best! 

Friday: We played some basketball for Frühsport with all the Zone Leaders and the APs, then got ready for a 6 hour meeting with President! I love MLC they are the BEST! I always come out a lot better than I went in. He is bestimmt a master teacher! I mean it helps when he was one of the guys writing Preach my Gospel with the Apostel and all those guys! So he knows it pretty well! Then we took a bus back to Stuttgart and got home just in time to be home at 9:)

Saturday: A lot of planning for the next week and Zone training. We were able to teach Herr Heuer again, Felix, and one of our buddies, whose name I do not know how to spell haha! He is from Afghanistan. He is way cool! 

Sunday: CHURCH! we had Herr Heuer, Felix, and Lucca in church this week! We had a great talk with Herr Heuer about if he wants to make his date that he needs to know and commit to living the commandments bis ans Ende! He is a little worried that he wont be able to hold to the rod, but we help him find his own strength so that he wont ever go away! I love that man so much! We went to dinner at the Familie Happels House, the ones who we helped with their lawn. Their kids are a ball of energy!! I was mount everest for the day, and they emptied everthing out of every pocket I had! haha Then we them about the importance of having a Prophet on the Earth today, and helped thetwo older boys write their parts for the childrens program, and then ate tacos!!! Elder Hunt is still shocked with the amount I ate... I dont understand I dont gain weight, but I can eat eat eat eat and eat some more haha, hopefully that never changes! But simply stated Elder Hunt ate 3 Bruder Happel (the father) ate 4, and I ate 7... They were good okay?! I would have had more, but we didnt have any more time, because we had to get going! 


Well that was the week last week LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Elder Killpack


Elder Killpack with Stake President Auras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment