Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Elder Robert Scott Killpack March 14, 2016

First off, I want you to know I did not forget your Birthday last week!!!! I thought I had written about it my big letter, but I now realize that I didn't... So I am so sorry about that! But Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week was really cool! We were able to go to a mini MTC that they had here in the stake of Bern. It was really cool. There were about twenty youth from the stake that took part in this amazing activity. We all arrived Friday evening at like 6:00 o'clock and we had some dinner and a  spiritual thoughts and then all the youth opened up their calls to see where they were going on their missions. Then we slept over with the Interlaken Elders, and woke up super early to get up to the MTC again ha! Then we were with them for their District meetings, then breakfast, and then we were able to be MTC teachers for a little bit. We taught them how to teach people, or what are some important principles someone would need to teach a powerful successful lesson. Then were able to be the investigators for these youth who were paired up in companionship. That was a really cool experience for me, as I put myself in one of our investigators shoes, and to hear the testimonies of these two future sister missionaries, and to feel the spirit with which the taught. It was one of many confirmations to me that this church is the true church of Christ. Then later that day we were able to have a testimony meeting in which all these future missionaries bore their testimonies about how they are so excited to go on a mission. I could feel the spirit so strongly as they testified of what they knew was right to do. It really made me realize how lucky I am to be on a mission, and it gave me a new energy to do everything I can to live up to these expectations of the mission being the most amazing time of my life up to this point. I found a new desrie and a stronger desire to serve the Lord. I am so grateful for all these youth in our stake, who strengthened my testimony of being a missionary, what an honor to have been with them.

We were also in charge of Zone Sport, for the mini MTC and we played some Flicker ball, and that was alot of fun to play in the snow and in the middle of the alps I will put a picture of the field on here later:) well I love you and I am so grateful I can call you my Mom!!!!!!! Love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Killpack



The Field 

No comments:

Post a Comment