Monday, December 15, 2014

Elder Robert Killpack, December 15, 2014

CHRISTmas Conference, 



First of I want to give a shout out of thanks to the ones that sent me Christmas packages, because it was way nice to see the love from home!!! First, thanks grandma and grandpa McMurtrey for the package!!!! It was way nice to read your card and to feel of your love! Second, thanks HOGGE FAMILY for the package!!! It made my week to read the letters and see all the pictures inside!! And last but definitely not least, THANKS LOVE PACK FAMILY!!!! I love the gifts you have given me, especially the ones I HAVEN´T opened yet because someone wanted to do 12 days of christmas... But I still love it!!! So this week was really a good week! We had Christmas Conference. Our mission president is so cool that he was able to get a copy of MEET THE MORMONS and we were able to watch it!!!! It was soooooooooo good I am so grateful we were able to watch it! Then we were also able to go bowling this week with a less active member, and that was way fun! And yes I did win  and bowled a solid game! I am not completely satisfied with my performance, because I had a rocky start but I pulled through and was lucky to find a streak of a few strikes.. haha,  I know your wondering but we didn't keep score, we were obedient missionaries. Why would we keep score right?.... hahahah Then we had our ward party for Christmas and that went well! We had a lot of fun, The members here have really just become my family and the youth I can honestly say feel like my siblings, and the primary kids are like my own kids sometimes haha, for example we had a Gemeinde Essen after church on Sunday and 4 of the primary kids decided I was the Jungle Gym for the day and so they would grab my legs and hold on while I walked around the church haha they had a lot of fun! To be honest it is going to be really hard when I get transferred! I never want to leave Landshut EVER, so you guys can just come move to Landshut and that would just be perfect:) haha Ah I just love it here it is so much fun and the ward I guess branch is the right word but they are SOOOOOOOO amazing I love them so much! I hope you all have a great CHRISTmas season!! 

Love You Lots,
Elder Kilpack



Playing games 






































Bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment