Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack, December 15, 2014


Family, 
Well I'm leaving Bridgeton. Hopefully I still stay in Jersey but we
just never know. We had a decent time this week and we taught Vanesa
a lot and she came to church. Rosi came to church after working really
hard for a while. We had a lesson where we were super direct and
explained things without any sugar coating and it was awesome.  A
member got mad at us but we handled it poorly and it worked out great
because he apologized. Yay for everyone making mistakes but forgiving
because it's the best. Other things from this week... Um... I like
familysearch because there are lots of cool stories about people. I'm
almost done with a chart of all the first converts in my family tree.
There were some interesting stories. We are working hard 
and stuff. I'm rambling now because I am not too focused haha. I love
you all and thank you for the package. It snowed on Thursday for the
first time this year. I went with elder Hillstead on exchanges and a
black man yelled at us to get off his porch. The work is great! I
actually secretly enjoy when people slam the door. We just laugh at
it. A black lady that we only taught once told me that she loves me.
Betty is so nice and old. Well that is it for this week next week will
be crazy.
Love


Elder Killpack





No comments:

Post a Comment