Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sister Bailey Love, December 15, 2014

Dear Family and Friends. 

I am absolutely overcome with how I feel lately. The mission has been the hardest thing I have ever done (and believe me I know that I have said that multiple times), but I have learned so much.

While my companion was in the shower I decided to pray out loud for the first time in a while. With the rule of being with your companion 24/7 you don't get much quite time to be by yourself. And with how I am I usually use that quite time to wallow in self pity. But I decided to really talk with my father in Heaven. 

I wish I could describe the Love I felt. He loves us so much and knows exactly what we need. He wants to reach out to us and comfort us, but He knows that the trials and challenges are experiences that will make us become the eternal people He has created us to be. 

I'm sorry to add this big quote but Elder Jorg Klebingat said it best in this past general conference: 

Accept trials, setbacks, and “surprises” as part of your mortal experience. Remember that you are here to be proved and tested, “to see if[you] will do all things whatsoever the Lord [your] God shall command[you]” (Abraham 3:25)—and may I just add, “under all circumstances.”Millions of your brothers and sisters have been or are being thus tested,so why would you be exempt? Some trials come through your own disobedience or negligence. Other trials come because of the negligence of others or simply because this is a fallen world. When these trials come,the adversary’s minions begin broadcasting that you did something wrong, that this is a punishment, a sign that Heavenly Father does not love you. Ignore that! Instead, try to force a smile, gaze heavenward, and say, “I understand, Lord. I know what this is. A time to prove myself, isn’t it?” Then partner with Him to endure well to the end. Spiritual confidence increases when you accept that “often trials and tribulations are allowed to come into [your life] because of what [you] are doing right”

God loves us. We had an experience with an investigator named Rose just this morning when she explained she was feeling the spirit. She started smiling and expressed that she was just so happy. I'm so grateful that I was able to tell her that it was God showing her that she was loved through the Holy Ghost. I'm so grateful that I already knew of that love.

I love you Family! Keep sharing the Gospel and #SHARETHEGIFT

Sister Bailey Jayne Love




















Thanks mom for the 
Christmas gifts! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment