Monday, March 16, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love March 16, 2015

Hello Everybody!!

It has been an amazing week! We have been blessed in so many ways!

The best part of the week would have to be our temple trip!! :D

I love the temple so much. It is such an incredible place where the heavens are opened in so many various ways. I got so many answers to my questions and overall just felt God's love for His children!

I was so blessed to have the opportunity of doing temple work for Abigail Love. A distant cousin of the Bassett family! Although I don't know her personally I felt a connection with her as I went through the session.. Such an incredible blessing. Someone once said in a fast and testimony meeting that everyone in Spirit Prison is in a dark room. Every so often a door opens with light spilling out of the doorway. A name is called and someone is able to enter. Then the door shuts and there is only darkness. Our ancestors could be waiting in that room, praying for their name to be called. 

Amy is amazing. She already has a family search account and is ready to do her own family names! I wish that I had started out my family searching with this much urgency and enthusiasm! 

I love what I have learned this week!
and I love all of you!

Sister Love 






No comments:

Post a Comment