Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love March 24, 2105




Dearest Family and Friends!! 

What a week!!! I never thought that I would look forward to the end of a school break so much, but I'm so grateful that it is over! Campus turned into a ghost town this week so we did our very best to stay busy while taking a few trips down to the stadium over our lunch breaks :)

Despite it being Spring Break we were able to teach Amy about the law of the fast, tithing, temples, eternal marriage, missionary work, service in the church, and a lot of other gospel topics and commandments, all over the phone! Her response to everything was "it all makes sense. nothing you are asking me to do is hard." She is progressing so quickly! We also taught Gibson who, when asked about how our Heavenly Father feels about him, said: "I KNOW he loves me." He has such an incredible spirit. 

Easter time is coming up quickly!! Along with conference!! I'm so excited to hear from the Prophet and talk to everyone about the atonement!! #BecauseHeLives everything else will fall into place if we believe in Him!

I love you all!! Have a great week!!







The horse-shoe








I burned a scarf because I missed my 9 month mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment