Friday, April 3, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love March 30, 2015

Dear Family and Friends. 

I am so grateful to be a missionary this time of year. I love my Savior so much. It is through Him that we can find peace in our lives and hope in the life to come. 

Amy entered into the waters of Baptism or in her words: "so I took a dive.. twice.." (There was confusion of the pronunciation of her name..) She has the strongest testimony of this gospel. She is a pioneer seeing that she is the only one in her family that has made this decision. She says that it doesn't matter because she has a new family now. She is such an incredible example to everyone she knows and will meet. 

I'm so grateful for the enabling power of the atonement. Through the atonement we can be cleansed through faith and repentance. When we are cleaned then we are able to make covenants with our Heavenly Father and ultimately return to live with Him. 

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."

I love my Savior so much. I'm so happy for this time of year to talk about Him to everyone I see. I'm so grateful that I can use the Atonement everyday and I'm so grateful that I get to see others do the same. I know that my Savior lives and Because He lives we can to. We are still teaching Tricena and she is slowly coming to a knowledge of her Savior for herself. It's a slow process, but I know God will give her every chance possible for her to know Him.

I love you all so much!

Love,
Sister Love





An  Elder decided to make a bunch of ties out of my skirt that . So that was fun! 





The baptism of course and Amy's sister came to support her. 






No comments:

Post a Comment