Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love March 13, 2015


Bailey has a new address!
My new address is 
1343-D Presidential Dr.
Columbus Ohio 43212

Nihao everyone!! 

This week has been a little bit different seeing that I've been transfered to the 
    CHINESE BRANCH!! 
Okay so there isn't actually a Chinese branch (yet!) but I am only teaching Chinese investigators here at OSU. I thought that it would be similar seeing that I only moved apartments, but now I'm surrounded by Mandarin, noodles, and just a ton of Asians! 
     I LOVE IT!!

I thought for sure that I was going to leave campus this time around, but I'm grateful that President still puts enough trust in me to lead this area.. It's a huge responsibility seeing that I don't speak Mandarin.. and that I don't really know how to teach these people yet.

Luckily for me I have Sister Huang!! She is a temple square missionary from Main Land China and she is incredible! She was baptized 2 years ago and has the strongest testimony ever! She's hilarious too!

Unfortunately I only have her for another 2 days, but soon I will be receiving another temple square missionary named Sister Lai. She was born in Hong Kong and raised in Australia.. I never thought I would be serving this type of mission. 

We taught one of our investigators this week about God. We told him that he never had to feel alone, because he has a Father in Heaven that loves him. I wish everyone could see this investigators face when he decided that he wanted to believe in this God that he had never before heard of.

I love my mission. 

Wo ai ni!

Sister Love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment