Monday, April 6, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love March 6, 2015

Dear Family and Friends!!

This week has been amazing!! We taught Tricena about the spirit and we could all tell that she felt it! She needs to recognize how much God loves her because that the only way she will find the peace she is searching for!! She already carries the light of Christ so bright so everyone else can see His love through her! I've never met a sweeter atheist in my whole life!

Amy is amazing! She has experienced quite a bit of opposition so far, but that's what happens when Satan knows your potential! Opposition as always been around because it is an essential principle to learning and growth. 

What an amazing opportunity conference/Easter weekend was!! I loved how much our Savior was testified of!

Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf said that the first Easter Sunday "is the day that changed everything! On that day, my life changed. Your life changed. The destiny of all God's children changed. On that blessed day, the Savior of mankind, who had taken upon himself the chains of sin and death that held us captive, burst those chains and set us free."

When I heard that I had to ask myself: "Did MY life change?"

We had the opportunity to make a video on campus of Christians and what is possible for them #becausehelives It was such a testimony builder for me seeing what others believe He did for them.


I love you all! Thank you for all you do.












No comments:

Post a Comment