Friday, April 3, 2015

Elder Robert Scott KIllpack March 30, 2015


Hello All, 

Well we had a great week here in Pforzheim! I want to share a story
with you all und es geht um das Abendmahl!!! So yesterday I was
passing the sacrament in church and there is this lady in our branch
that has really shaky hands and when there is something small she
cannot pick it up. So every week she sits there with her hands open
hoping that the person will realize that she wants the sacrament and
not just passing it up. So I handed her the piece of bread and then
got the water and when i gave her the water the up was to small for
her to hold. So I had to give her the water straight from my hand and
afterwards I saw the gratitude she had for me, because she was able to
partake of the sacrament! I was touched by the spirit in this moment
and was able to really think about how the important the sacrament is
for us! I am SOOO grateful that we have the sacrament!! It is really

amazing!! Love you all and hope you have a great week!


Love,
Elder Robert Killpack













No comments:

Post a Comment