Monday, April 27, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack April 27, 2015

Hello Family and Friends!!!

So sorry this is going to be a short email because the computer I am
on is a little slow and lame. But I wanted to share with you the
biggest thing I learned from what he taught us about, or what I should
say, what he got us to teach each other about. At the very beginning
of the meeting he told us not to take notes on what he was saying but
to take notes on what we were hearing. I thought that that was so
cool! And that set the tone for the meeting. He would ask us a
question and told us to answer with what we heard and not what he said
or what others were saying. So he asked three questions in about 2 and
a half hours. I have never been taught so much in my life! Imagine
250 missionaries listening to the words which arent being said and
sharing their thoughts and having Elder Bednar expound on those
thoughts... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in a simple sentence I learned that
the most important words are the words which you hear that arent being
said. I also want to bear my WITNESS, yes WITNESS, that I know without
any sort of doubt that Elder David A. Bednar is a man called of God.
He wears the Apostolic mantel. He has been ordained to his holy
calling and does everything he can to fulfill it. I know that he is a
Prophet, Seer, and Revelator. I cannot deny the Spirit which I felt as
he walked into the room and especially as he taught about the simple
principles of the Gospel! That man is a disciple of God and I am so
grateful that we have the opportunity to live on the Earth when such
power is present! I love you all and hope you can feel the
truthfulness of this message as well!! And I bear of this witness in
the name of our beloved Savior Jesus Christ amen.

LOVE,

Elder Killpack





AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment