Monday, April 6, 2015

Elder Robert Killpack March 6, 2015

Well we had transfer calls and.........



Elder Bates is staying in Pforzheim, and I am also staying in
Pforzheim:) We are both excited to really change this area and help
the ward out even more than we did last transfer! We have already seen
more interest in the people around here! We are finding a lot more
people to teach and have a lot more lessons every week! Hopefully we
will start seeing a lot more progression in the next few weeks! I love
this people here in Pforzheim and cant wait to express to them the
love, the Lord their God has for them! I love teaching lessons and
feeling the spirit and then seeing they feel it too, and then asking
them how they are feeling. Every time they answer, they answer
so humbly and say "I feel a feeling in my heart or chest and I want
that feeling all the time!" Now we just got to get them to the point
where they can have that!! Thanks for all the love back home, you guys
are so amazing!!!!!!


Elder Killpack



Königsbach




The Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment