Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love May 4th 2015

So much has happened this week! I don't even know where I should start. 

First things first..
Saturday marked the 9th year since my beloved Father has been gone.. add 12 additional family members, an increased love for my Savior, more understanding of our Heavenly Father's love and here we are today! I am so grateful for the trials that have come my way and now for the opportunity to teach others about the peace that they can find through Jesus Christ and His Atonement. 

Saturday started off with taking one of our recent converts, Damon, to the temple. Damon grew up in mainland China with no concept of God. Without God he couldn't find the peace he was searching for. I didn't get to see his conversion process, but I'm so grateful that I was able to see the look on his face as he sat in the temple for the very first time. I was overcome with the thought of my Father doing the same work that I'm doing only for those that have passed on. I'm so grateful to be where I am and I'm so grateful that my Dad is where he is as well.
All is as it should be in Heavenly Father's plan.

Another plug I wanted to put in was for the most incredible person I know. My Mother.. I love her so much. She has been through hell and back and has the spiritual stamina to prove it. I love her so much and know that I would not be the person I am today without her. 

With love,

Sister Love


Dad on his mission in Japan.




Spot Sister Love

No comments:

Post a Comment