Monday, May 11, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack

This just in.....

Well I don't have a lot  of time today but I wanted to share a story
with you guys that happened this week. 

The other day I was getting up in the morning and was saying my
early morning prayer and the next thing I knew I was asleep again...
(Sorry, I know it isn't good to fall asleep again so sorry for being
disobedient!) But ya, I fell asleep and then I had the most amazing
dream I have ever had in my life. At least one of the most amazing dreams. I
was sitting in an apartment with three other Elders. Elder A, Elder B,
and Elder Bates. Elder B was just sitting off doing whatever, I cant
remember, but Elder A and Elder Bates were having a very intense
conversation about how there is only one way to be with God again and
only one right way to do to it. Elder A was being like a lot of
investigators that we have and saying that everyone has their own way and
as long as we find that way we will be saved.  Elder Bates was just
going really hard with the scriptures to show how the scriptures say
there is only one right way. He was  trying to beat it into Elder A what
was right. After about what felt like 20 minutes of them just talking
about this topic I decided to join in the conversation. I started to give testimony of what I thought was true and how I felt about it.  Then, what felt like
only thirty seconds, I felt myself separate from the conversation. I
couldn't see myself.  I was still in my body but my mind had separated
and just started watching the scene unfold. Now, as that Happened I
noticed my voice had changed. It was one of the most soothing voices I have
ever heard but at the same time the most POWERFUL voices I have ever
heard. ( Sound Familiar?) As soon as I noticed I wasn't speaking, I
also noticed who was... It was the voice of the Lord. And when I
noticed that, I decided to just forget everything else and just listen
to what He had to say about the subject. I learned so much in such a
short minute and I KNEW that what He was saying was true. He said, God
created us all. When He created us He set up a plan for us and within
this plan  he gave us laws we had to follow to achieve this plan. Now
if our God is the same yesterday, today and forever, then He cannot
change what He has already sent us as a LAW. Now because He cannot
change that Law, we know and ALREADY AGREED to that law. Thus making
the Law valid for everyone and the Law says that we have to do certain
things with the proper authority, (or in the right way) in order for
it to count. That is why there is only one way. Our  job isn't to
create a way, but to find the way He has already prepared for us.

I want you all to know that what I experienced isn't a lie or a
deception. It is real, it is the truth, and it was Him teaching. I
cannot deny it. I don't know why I was able to experience something like
this but I am so grateful I was.  I hope that I can help people
to know that there is truth in the Church of Jesus Christ, with HIS
power and authority! I am so grateful to live during a time where His
priesthood is here on the Earth. I love you all and hope you can feel the
power of this message that our Heavenly Father wants us to know!


Elder Killpack




No comments:

Post a Comment