Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack May 27, 2015

Hello Family and Friends, 

Well it was the week of transfer calls, and I will be going to
Austria. I will be serving in the Innsbruck branch! So basically right
in the middle of the ALPS!!! And I will be able to go to Italy every
other week! It is going to be so sweet! I will also be a trainer still
while I am down there! I am really sad to leave Pforzheim though. We
have been having a lot of success here and I really think they will
have one, probably two, baptisms before the end of the summer. But I
am glad that I was just able to do my part in finding those people and
getting them started in the right direction! It has just been a
miracle watching the Lord hasten His work. Because of the Lord´s help,
we were able to triple the amount of lessons we had from the first
transfer I had with Elder Bates to this Transfer. I don´t have words
to describe how grateful I am for all the experiences I have had here
in Pforzheim and for all that I have learned here. I love this work so
much, and I am excited for a change and hopefully can make a change
there! Love you all and thanks so much for everything that you have
done for me!!!


Elder Killpack

Well I made it to Innsbruck in one piece after a rather hectic week of
transfers! We had a German train strike, so we had to take a bus from
Stuttgart to Munich... Not so much fun:) And then we went to Salzburg
on a train, luckily, then from there to Innsbruck! It is
super pretty here, or from what I have seen. It has just been raining
the whole time so I havent even seen the full mountain range yet.
I am assuming it will be good:) Elder Erickson is my companion! I am
finishing up training him, which means 6 more weeks of the District...
Missionaries will understand... But it is great! He is a great guy. He
is from Oregon. So now my only companion in the field that I have had
from Utah was my trainer. Everyone else is not from Utah, weird huh?
And fun thing of the day, Yesterday we went to Italy and I had me some
Pizza and Lasgna in Italy!!!!!!!!!! It was rather good! Eating lasgna
in the Alps in Italy... Sorry making you jealous?? Who would have
thought that a missionary serving in a german speaking mission would
make it to Italy? Well I did it! Sweet:)

Love,
Elder Killpack



The District 



ludwigsburg castle

No comments:

Post a Comment