Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. March 9th 2015

This week we had some incredible things happen!! 

Miracle number 1:
Prayers work!! I don't know who prayed for Tricena when I asked you too, but whoever it was you made this miracle happen! Tricena texted us out of the blue and said that she wanted to give our church another short. When we actually met she said that she didn't know who Jesus Christ was. After talking with her for 45 minutes Sister Slater and myself both got the impression that she needed the Plan of Salvation lesson. Unfortunately she had to go, but she left us with her questions. ALL relating to what the Plan teaches us. This church is true. It has all the answers. We are looking forward to answering her concerns.

Miracle number 2:
Elder Gordon H. Smith of the Seventy came to speak to us at our Stake Conference! The spirit was so strong and strengthened my testimony that God speaks to us today.

Miracle number 3:
President Daines spoke at the Adult Session of Stake Conference and he taught us about the power missionaries have as they are set apart.. He said something along the lines of "Just think about it.. We throw two 18 year old boys, which we call men; together, give them a brand new car; their own apartment; and tell them to get to work. Either they are truly the Lord's servants or we are crazy.. They seem to survive so they must have the Lord on their side". So that strengthened my testimony of how awesome it is to be a set-apart missionary! Theres NO WAY I could do this alone. 

Miracle number 4: 
Amy is progressing well! She came to Stake Conference and loved it! She reminds me of every other 8 year old in the church, so excited to get baptized! Yesterday we just looked up a ton of pictures of the temple and got her excited for that.

Miracle number 5: 
It's getting warm!! No more Ohio winters for Sister Love!!

I could go on and on. I am so grateful for my mission. There are so many things to be grateful for! It has been the most challenging, exhausting, incredible, amazing experience of my life!! I love it


Have a great week!
Love you!
Sister Love


... I don't have any pictures to send this week, but Sister Slater and I found these awesome Mormon ads... Enjoy. Also a picture of the Columbus Ohio Temple!! "I'm going there this week!!!"







No comments:

Post a Comment