Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack. August 10, 2015


Dear Family and Friends, 

Well I made it safe and sound here in Stuttgart after 6 hours of travel. haha! Elder Hunt and I are going to work great together! I am super excited to work with him. It was sad leaving Innsbruck, I mean leaving every area is hard but I am really going to miss the Alps and Italy and the Haslers and all the people that we taught. But life goes on and we just keep moving forward,  grateful for the experiences that we have had. Things in Stuttgart are a lot different than in Innsbruck. New responsibilities. New umgebung, and absolutely no time other than serving the Zone. It is kinda stressful.  I haven't  written in my hour all yet for Stuttgart! But I will get on that tonight! I love being busy!  I was busy in Innsbruck, and being busy is better than having nothing to do. I don't really have too much to write about sorry! But I am sure this week will bring a lot of stories to be told! Love you all!


Elder Killpack



Wonderful Missionaries Brother and Sister Hasler


Pizza!


Saying Goodbye to Elder Erickson


My New main man Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment