Monday, October 13, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack October 13 ,2014


Dear Family, 

I hadn't really understood the term "my joy is full" until our investigator couple came to church. We were really excited. We have been teaching them pretty much everyday. They keep having awesome experiences when we're not there. They're moving to Tijuana soon so we won't see their baptism but they will come back and we are going to come back for when they get sealed. They are always super excited when we show them pictures of the temple. So they are the most solid thing we have going right now. It's starting to get chilly and so we wear sweaters now. It's pretty fun and stylish. Meh. Well I am a lot better now at keeping my journal so that's another plus. I have one in English and one in Spanish. Some people judge me. I will just take time and translate it or teach my kids Spanish or both. It's whatever. Elder Minnich and Elder Turner went to the temple on Saturday with people they taught in and old area, so elder Hillstead and I taught both areas. We taught eight lessons together. It was fun. He's still pretty new but  has a great attitude about the work and is always positive. We have to work hard to build a more solid base.  When the couple leaves we will only have a couple of solid people and none of them are really that solid. But it's fine we are sent in to work and that's what we will do. 

Love, Elder Killpack




No comments:

Post a Comment