Monday, October 13, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love October 13 , 2014

Dear Family and Friends

This week went by really fast with a lot of mini miracles all around. (not that you can really ever measure the size of a miracle)

For one we gave our most progressing investigator George away to the Elders for obvious reasons (he's male and single) and so there goes that investigator! but that's why we are always working on finding!

We found a lot of people this week that show a lot of promise. I think that if there is anything I've learned on my mission so far is that faith in people are key. We have to have faith in everyone we meet because if we don't then we have immediately slowed their progression until the next set of missionaries meet them. It can be exhausting having that much faith, because our hopes often drop, but that's also why we have the Gift of the Holy Ghost as the Comforter. He makes it all better again.

Marysville is an incredible town that I love so much. It has the greatest potential and I know that one day it will be much larger than just one ward. I pray that I can help it grow in some way.

I love you all!


Sister Love





No comments:

Post a Comment