Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. October 27, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This week was an incredible one! It started off slow. As if usually does. I was feeling really down about myself and about my mission. There got to a point when I even got angry that Heavenly Father wasn't giving us success. I'm so grateful for the atonement though and that He can forgive me of that. We went to interviews and President Daines obviously saw that I was down. He told me that the difference between having success and just working yourself to death is faith. So I had faith and we got someone put on date! Her name is Carla and she is on date for November 22. Hence the title: It can't be that easy. 

But it is. God is always blessing us. 

"Part of our challenge is, I think, that we imagine that God has all of His blessings locked in a huge cloud up in heaven, refusing to give them to us unless we comply with some strict, paternalistic requirements He has set up. But the commandments aren’t like that at all. In reality, Heavenly Father is constantly raining blessings upon us. It is our fear, doubt, and sin that, like an umbrella, block these blessings from reaching us."-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf 

I know that if we have faith we can truly move mountains (Matthew 17:20)

I hope that everyone can recognize all the little blessings in life and allow our Heavenly Father to give us even more than we can comprehend. 

Another miracle! We found Eric! He disappeared on us for a while and we found him again! Talk about leaving the 99 and looking for the 1. My joy was certainly full. 

OH! AND I always was able to go to the temple.. I've been pretty spoiled. 

Thank you all for all the love and support you give me each and every day. I don't know where I would be without you. I love you all so much. 
Love,

Sister Love

No comments:

Post a Comment