Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bailey Jayne Love February 24, 2015

Friends and Family! Family and Friends!

I am loving life as usual. My Father in Heaven has blessed me so much in my life and if my mission has brought me anything it is a greater sense of gratitude.. I have been given much. 

This week was a good one! Lots of staying productive indoors because it has been freezing! Students on campus generally dress the same though.. well at least the girls.. down coats, leggings, hunter rain-boots, and infinity scarfs. The Asians typically have hats with something dealing with animals on them... feathers, ears, even bedazzled eyes.. you name it!! .. oddly enough it really does make me miss the college life..

We had an awesome experience with our investigator. As we read from the Book of Mormon her heart was soften. She burst into tears and said that she wanted to believe so badly, but couldn't because her best friend was a homosexual. We explained that God had SO much love for her best friend and that there is a place that is prepared for him so that he will be comfortable.. She wants to take a break from meeting for now, but says that in a couple of weeks she would like to meet again. Please pray for her. Her name is Tricena.

We had Gibson, our investigator with Autism, come to church. When introducing himself he said "and I'm here because the Sisters got me hooked" haha I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love him!!

Amy, another girl that is working towards baptism, came to church as well. and guess what! Everything about church talked about how the Savior was baptized! We also found out that she has had a my family search account for years!! She is already a better member than I was before the mission!! 

Things are just looking up.. it always seems to happy after hard times.. I love my mission. I love my area! I love my companion! She quotes Disney almost as much as I do! There have been plenty of off key tunes in our apartment.. mostly from the Goofy movie. 

I love you all! Have a great week! 

Sister Love





Sister Slater and myself.



Snow :) apparently the most Columbus has gotten in over 100 years.. and more than Utah currently..




Our Power went out!




How many missionaries can you fit in a car? 
The answer is 12!



The frat parties that happen right across the street from the institute..



Awkward...





Awkward again...




Amy!


No comments:

Post a Comment