Monday, February 16, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack February 16, 2015


Dear Friends and Family, 
Well it is official everyone! I can go on a mission because I am 19!!!!! I cant wait to serve the Lord! I am really excited to get my call here in the next few weeks and I will let you all know where I will be heading on my mission!!!! Ha Ha, Ya I have had a good week here in Pforzheim! We had a really cool experience this last week! We were at the train station two Saturdays ago and this lady came up to us and asked us if we were Mormons! We answered with the obvious answer by our badges... Why yes, why yes we are!! Then she proceeded to ask us where she could order a Book of Mormon or how she could get one! We told her that we could bring one by! Last Wednesday that is exactly what we did! We went by and gave her a Book of Mormon and were able to talk for a little bit! She told us that she knew that this book had wahrheit (reality or true) in it and that she knew she needed to read it.  She wanted to find out where we got it,  how we got it,  and why it is so important! We are going there again this week to teach about the restoration!!! It was just so cool how she bore testimony to us that the book was true and she hadn't even read it yet!!! I am really excited to find out what will happen!!!

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!!!!


Elder Killpack






Birthday Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment