Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Elder Robert Killpack, September 24, 2015.


Dear Family and Friends, 

Exciting News!!! We had transfer calls this week and so I will report what is happening! Elder Bonnke will go to SOLOTHURN in der Schweiz! und das wird ganz toll für ihn sein! I will be staying in Pforzheim and my companion will be... actually I don't know who my companion will be because he will be coming right out of the MTC! I am going to be a trainer next transfer! I am freaking out! That is going to be crazy and really scary but also rewarding and fun! (just like a parent right?) haha But ya I am way excited dafür! Man, getting a golden is a lot of work so hopefully I can get all the stuff done, like getting a visa for him even when I don't know the Wortschatz for that kind of stuff!!! but it will all work out! So pray for the golden that he will get here safe and that I will make sure that he can stay here safely with all the stuff that he needs! Thanks for all the support you guys give it really is so good to have people back home there for me! I am so grateful for ALL of you!!! Haben Sie eine gut Woche!

LG,

Elder Killpack


No comments:

Post a Comment