Monday, February 16, 2015

Sister Bailey Love February 16, 2015

Family and Friends! 

It has been a really good week! Between meeting my new friend Brother Tender and avoiding all the other shenanigans of OSU during Valentine's week we actually taught some people about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ!

We taught our atheist friend again who turns out isn't so atheist after all! The spirit was so strong in our lesson and she felt God's love! After a while of talking we asked her what she is really searching for. She said that she wants to believe in a God, but more specifically she wants the God we have taught her about to be real. She thinks that the Heavenly Father we believe in is the only plausible one. She is so amazing! I love her tons!

There are plenty of adventures happening on campus that I can't fit them all in. I love the people here though and I love being a missionary! 

Our Heavenly Father loves us so much! We are His children and He is anxiously awaiting our return home!

Love you all!

Sister Love!




Brother Tender and I 




No comments:

Post a Comment