Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bailey Jayne Love June 18, 2015

GREAT WEEK..

I am exhausted. But it's the good kind of exhaustion.

We are finally done with Mini Mission week... Or as my companion liked to call it "mission babysitting week" It was a fun filled week of showing those Sisters what a "real" mission is like by trying to make it has fun as possible.

But by doing that it really was an amazing week with a lot of tender mercies!

We taught our investigator Heather and her sweet family this week and both of us can not figure out what it is that is really holding her back. She mentioned that she feels like everyone else that she has met has been a member their whole life and that they can't really understand. I completely understand how hard it would be to not have been raised in this church, but what she doesn't understand is that everyone in this church needs to find out if it is true on their own through the spirit. I had to. I still have to have the spirit with me daily to make it through. This gospel is not a won and done religion. It is something that we will never fully comprehend in this Earth life, but I hope that she can see that she does know enough. 
We watched a video of President Uchtdorf and she got so excited to see him "oh! I love him!!" Hence my companions response as the subject of this email as we walked out of her house.

Well that's all for this week!
Love you all!

Sister Love





No comments:

Post a Comment