Monday, June 8, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack June 8, 2015

Bob's New Address

Elder Robert Killpack
Kaufman Strasse 22
A-6020 Innsbruck 53
Austria



Dear Family and Friends,


So I am SO sorry that I didn't send a big email last week. I had some
complications last week that made it very frustrating. But I am on
this week with a little bit of time because we had an Intense P day so
I will try to update you guys on everything!!!! So last week we were
able to work a little bit more with our investigators in the sense
they we met with them more often!!! We taught quite a few lessons
last week and were able to see 4 investigators in church! That was
Amazing! Then this week were able to really see our Investigators
grow! When I got here two weeks ago we were struggling with people
accepting the invitation to be baptized, or setting it as a goal. Well
this last week we were able to have three of God´s Children accept to
be baptized within the next 6 weeks or so!!! They are all so willing
and two are VERY ready and should already be baptized! haha I love
these people and I am so grateful that I can be here to help these
people. Please Pray for them that they will be able to accomplish
their goals! Satan works so hard on these poeple when they get close,
and I just want so bad for them, daß sie einfach sich taufen lassen
werden. Ich habe diese Volk so viel Lieb!!! Ich weiß Daß Jesus sie
auch liebt. Ich kann es echt stark spüren. Der Geist ist immer dabie
als wir Zeugnis gegeben haben, daß er die liebt. I know that the
Lord´s love is real. I have felt it through the Holy Ghost, and
therefore I CANNOT, CANNOT, deny it, nor will I deny it. He has given
me enough, and with that knowledge He has given me, I will share it. I
will share it with all those who will listen, because it is POWERFUL.
It has changed my life and is still changing me. I Know He lives. I
know He loves us. I know this is true. I love you all and I hope you
will feel of the Saviors love for you as well!


Elder Killpack






No comments:

Post a Comment