Monday, June 1, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love June 1st, 2015

Hello Family and Friends!! 

It has been quite the whirlwind! I'm in a new area, new companion, new everything!

It all started on Wednesday Morning when we saw that we had missed a call from President Daines (The scariest moments of my whole mission have involved guns or missing calls from mission Presidents) I called him back and He informed me that I would be followup training!! 

I was excited to say the least, but also terrified because I thought that I was receiving another Sister that had a lot of difficulties with her Trainer.. 

But to my surprise on Thursday morning I heard the words "Being doubled-in to Lewis Center 2, Sister Love as Follow-up Trainer will receive Sister McDonald!" Our reaction was pretty ridiculous when we found out!! She had served with me on OSU for the entire transfer before this!! 

AND I LOVE HER!

We have had so much fun together already, but It has been hard to say the least. The Elders that were in this area didn't keep any records so we have no idea what happened for the past 6 months here. The other Elders in our ward have the same dilemma so we are all starting from scratch. 

I was feeling very overwhelmed my 2nd night here and wasn't sure what to do so I decided to pray. It was only after my prayer that I felt confident that the way would be shown to us. The next morning we got a ride from a recent convert and his wife to church. They had invited their friend as well and he accepted! He wants to learn more and we are planning on teaching him this week!

Even if nothing more comes from that I know that Heavenly Father hears our prayers and that He will always provide the way. 

"Remove any of your fear with faith. Trust the Power of God to guide you." -Elder M. Russell Ballard

Also I was so sad to hear of the death of Elder L. Tom Perry. He was the most amazing man! and He served his mission in Ohio so he will be greatly missed. 

But the church is still true!!

Love you all! Have a great week!
Love,

Sister Love





No comments:

Post a Comment