Monday, June 29, 2015

Elder Robert Scott Killpack June 29, 2015


Dear Family and Friends,
Well we had a splendid week of being busy! I love being busy! It is a great feeling, but only if you get everything done that you have planned. Well ya Elder Erickson and I have been having a lot of fun teaching the people that we have and just simply teaching a lot. The best part is seeing people progress in the gospel no matter how much they are progressing. I love it! We are also connecting with the ward better and you can see in the energy starting to build here! We have a lot of Brazilians in our branch so Eu aprendo português. haha It is fun to try and falamo português com eles. So that is a lot of fun:) And I had a pleasant surprise on Sunday. Franca decided to show up in Innsbruck!! She is from the Landshut branch and it was so fun to see her! So weird to me that, that was last almost a year ago when I got to Landshut. I WILL go back there. I my need to bribe president to let me go there as my next area and finish my mission there. That would be a dream come true! it is funny, Elder Erickson tells me that, I am not trunky, or at least trunky for home, but I am major trunky for Landshut! haha Funny, but true... Love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!


Elder Killpack



Lydia's Baby



Franca

No comments:

Post a Comment