Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. June 22, 2015

Friends and Family,

This week has been emotionally confusing. To be completely honest well over the past 18 months has a huge emotional rollercoaster. Never in my life have I been so exhausted and frustrated, but never in my life have I been happier.

Missions are weird.

As I near the end of my mission (it's not my fault that I know it's coming.. Would everyone just stop reminding me!) I have been, for lack of a better term, a basket case.. But it's usually only at night time when I'm about to fall asleep when reality hits and I slowly and silently cry myself to sleep..
I've gotten to be pretty dramatic on my mission haha

Over all we are doing really well in this area. The ward is amazing, investigators are progressing (some slower than others) and there are plenty of good times.

Heather is doing really well. She is such a strong woman. I look up to her a lot. She is just what I want to become. She has great faith and I know that she will be able to recognize the answers she has already gotten. I can feel that Heavenly Father loves her so much and knows her. He is going to work wonders in her life. I'm excited to see what comes.

We also got to go to the Temple! Man.. I love the temple. I got some REALLY interesting answers this time around. I'm so grateful for personal revelation!

My last thought is all about the Lord's timing. I don't believe that anyone is placed into our lives at a specific time just by happenstance. I know that God knew I needed to be in Ohio at this time for a reason. Why else would the age change be lowered? The people I have met and been able to serve have left such a lasting impression on me. I'm so grateful for the Lord's timing in his work. and not just in missionary work, but in our daily lives.

There is a quote from a devotional given back in the day when BYU I used to be Ricks. I heard it had a training recently and It has stuck with me ever since.

"Why were you born when you were born? Why weren’t you born in 911, or 1215? Is it because some computer in the cosmos blipped and you came out now? I don’t buy that. I believe you were born in this dispensation, with the gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth today, because you were somebody before you got here. If you had any idea of who you were before you got here, the hair would stand up on the back of your neck."
-Hyrum W. Smith

We have the restored gospel at this time for a reason! Go find out what that reason is! I still haven't figured it out but I'm grateful that I have a lifetime to find out why I'm here.

I love you all! I know that each of you have been put into my life for a reason and I'm eternally grateful!
Love,

Sister Love

No comments:

Post a Comment