Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack Nov 10, 2014


Dear Family and Friends,

We are all staying in bridgeton again. This transfer will only be five
weeks long. It won't be too bad, we will have thanksgiving here.  We will
just miss Christmas. Oh well. This week we had a pancake buffet that
only cost a dollar. That was a lot of fun. Amish people are the best.
We taught a man that wanted to learn but then decided he wasn't interested. 
As we taught him, we made it very clear that he had his choices. He admitted 
that he knew we were telling the truth but that it wasn't his time. He chose
to walk in darkness instead of light which he also agreed was true. It
was a super sad lesson. Sometimes you just want to make people do the
right thing but you can't. We went to Philly today and had a good
time. I still remember where everything is so maybe I'll start a tour
guide business haha. We passed Camden. I still miss it.  I heard
great news that Maribel and Miguel Vargas are getting married and
baptized in two weeks. I'm so excited for them. Hopefully I get to go. 
Maybe you can pray for that. Haha. We are going to get some people
baptized here. And we will keep walking in the snow when it comes and
we might start knocking more doors. We normally keep to street
contacting but this area is something different. Fun side note, I
haven't driven since August 2nd 2013 so I might be rusty. Well back to
the Bridgeton grind!
Love,

Élder Jesse Killpack

No comments:

Post a Comment