Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Elder Killpack, November 18, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

We had the funeral this week, and it went really well! We were able to speak to the people there and teach them a little bit about the plan of salvation and give them a glimmer hope to find happiness in such hard times. It was really hard to be there though, because the people there did not KNOW about this plan and couldn't find that joy that comes from it. The family was just super depressed and crying and there was just no hope for something more. It hurt me to see these people like this. It was just a big testimony to me that there is nothing that can bring more happiness than this gospel and knowledge that we have. I have been in there shoes and have witnessed two men lose theirs wives that they so dearly loved. One man didn't know anything about this gospel and the great plan of happiness, He was hysterical and was bawling every 5 minutes over his lost. On the other hand I have seen a man lose his wife who had the gospel in his life. He had the knowledge of this plan and was not only able to keep himself in line with the Lord and  to find happiness, ( even though he still felt pain at times) but also was able to keep a family together and give them happiness and hope which led to another family in the same situation. Finding hope and happiness will allow us to see how this plan can spread happiness and blessings to everyone that knows it. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE! I have a FAMILY here that have no idea how to be happy, they don't know where to find it, and they are just aimlessly lost. But I am here to bring my brothers and sisters not only back to their Heavenly Father but also to bring them happiness so they can do what they came here to do! I know the Plan of Salvation is true, there is no other way that I could be happy on this earth! I cannot deny it nor will I deny it, because the fire that I have for the plan can NEVER be put out. I love you all and am so grateful for everything that you have done for me!!!


Elder Killpack


Albert, who just lost his mom.




The funeral and the urn.



Car Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment