Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack November 19, 2014

So I got bored so the other night so I whipped this out in five minutes. Its pretty good and describes what goes on in Bridgeton.

walking for days   got us stuck in this maze    got some investigators?
nah just stacks of hay    and when I say Hey   I mean whats up guey?
not one subway    yet theres a proper way     transfers come youll stay
agusto lunch you'll pay    Pedraza's house get stained.     Pilar's gone feel pained
Carlitos chillin with his cane.   No that guey the same.    Silvia got offended
Gators money to Mexico sended.    Broken hearts still unmended    Jesús license suspended
Last resort trailers recommended     Turner's callin     Killpack stallin 
Hillstead smilin       Minnich trying.    Struggle is real 
Let me tell you the deal.   Need that Bridgeton Zeal.  Bridgeton 4 life seal
Can't e'en afford a meal.    Said buffet? What a steal!    Again? Man we fail
Man's saddest tale.     A boat without a sail.     box with no mail. 
Boys getting more pale.     Cereal going stale  At least the pizzas on sale.
 House starts to smell.     In the can the melon fell         Don't worry I won't tell. 
Oops too late a note from Bebe    Why so smelly Danny?  Well Bebe I'm sorry
It's okay here's a cookie.    But I'm in my Jammie's    Just take it fatty
Sounds good granny.    Alarm ringing     Hillstead showering
Really sleeping.     Hits 5:30     Keep dressing
Bus coming.    Start running.   Stay panting
And sweating.    Don't worry soon enough.   With pancakes you'll be stuffed
All from ZL's being lazy        Gives time to think of Daisy.      Guey you dig my paisley
Nothing compares to a chile      Not even going to Philly.   Or eating a hot dog with chili
Called remorse of shoppers       I ordered wings not poppers.      Too many sirens and coppers
Walking too much make ya tired.   Why was Randy e'en hired.   I guess that's how I got inspired
We got Zapotecs and Moslems   Adventists with no emblems    You got it


          #Bridgetonproblems!



Camden Family came back to visit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment