Monday, November 3, 2014

Sister Bailey Love November 3, 2014


CLEAR FORK! 
Ohio kills me.. 

So I'm in a new area with a new companion and I'm still trying to adjust and stop my head from spinning. Everyone was predicting that I would be the one to leave Marysville next, but when it actually happened I really wasn't prepared. but I'm here now and I love it!

I'm with Sister Phelps! She's from Spanish Fork, Utah and she's beautiful. She's a hard worker that likes to have a lot of fun. She's been out 7 1/2 months and started her mission off at OSU. I can tell I'm going to learn a lot from her! She sees the good in everyone. 

The Clear Fork ward is just a tiny little thing. Definitely not like Marysville and NOTHING like Hilliard. It's going to be a new experience, but I'm ready for it. This area has seen a lot of growth in the past and hopefully that growth will continue onward. 

Our area is huge so it makes it really hard to watch our miles especially when we live 30 minutes away from the Church. We ended up going to the top of our area this past week to visit a media referral. His name is Kevin and he's looking forward to going to the temple soon! We just have to teach him the lessons, make sure he keeps his commitments, and is truly converted. Other than that we've been working on finding a lot the past couple of days. 
Well I think thats about it for this week! I'll send pictures next week!

Love you all!


Sister Love


No comments:

Post a Comment