Monday, July 7, 2014

Bailey's address is...

Sister Bailey Jayne Love
270 Stocksdale Dr. apt 6b
Marysville Ohio 43040
Her companion is Sister Hendrickson.


Hello Family and Friends!
Something I learned this week was the story of my ancestors that found
the gospel. From a general conference talk.. that was just from this
past conference... I also learned that I'm related to Elder William R.
Walker.. imagine that! haha in my defense we were at a very loud house
during that last session and I guess I just missed when he talked
about my ancestors Hannah Maria Eagles and Robert Harris Jr..
The things you learn on a mission! other than that everything else is
pretty relaxed around here.. which I don't like but things seem to be
picking up! The ward is starting to get excited about the missionary
work since we now have 3 sets of missionaries here. The really do want
to help us but they don't see how they can. There is a really good
talk that was given by Clayton Christenson and his daughter Anna at
the BYU womens conference this past May. I encourage everyone to look
it up! It's a great resource for ways to be a missionary that require
thinking outside the box! I know that being a member missionary can be
easier said than done, but why does it have to be that way! I hope
that you can all feel the joy I feel from serving as you look to
spread the gospel in your own neighborhoods!
Sorry I went on a bit of a rant.. I just love missionary work! :)
Love you all!

Sister Love


Sister Hendrickson



This is supposed to say Ohio!



1 comment: