Sunday, July 27, 2014

Elder Bobby Killpack's last Email from the MTC! July 25, 2014

Bobby is flying out to Munich on Wednesday. He will be able to call us at the airport! Yay!

Last email from the MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a week from now I will be in Munich, Germany hanging out in the mission home waiting to see where my first area is and who my trainer will be! I am lucky that my first Sunday out in the field is a Fast Sunday, because that means I don't have to give a talk I just have to give a short sweet GERMAN testimony haha! So I don't have a lot of time this week because we had a bug with the ldsmail on our computers so sorry about that!!! But I promise you that this is the true church. If you don't know yet just read the Book of Mormon and pray about it because if that book is true, which it is, then the rest of the church must be true!!!


ELDER KILLPACK







No comments:

Post a Comment