Monday, July 14, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack, July 14

I'm filling in extras because my letters are lame. Haha. I enjoy my mission a ton and there are so many stories that I just can't tell them all. I am with Elder Minnich now finally. We have been trying to serve together since the MTC. We started together and he's from Texas. Ft Worth. We have a blast. We went straight to work after reopening an old area in Bridgeton NJ. Population 2000 and the Mexican's are 1987 of those 2000 haha. It's a lot of fun just a ton of walking. We are finding people and making appointments left and right but not all are being kept but that's normal. At least the majority are giving us real information. I miss Camden every once in a while but I know the missionary there will take really good care of my kid. We didn't have anyone at church so that was rough because it's been awhile for me since we didn't have someone. That just  means it can only get better from here. The members are solid so I definitely think we will see success here. We definitely will work hard enough. And I know that Bobby is having something super awesome goings on and I encourage the family to support that request for the German records / names. There will be an outpouring of blessings. Well I'm doing well and we will keep at it.

Love,
The Best Elder Killpack







No comments:

Post a Comment