Sunday, July 27, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack July 21, 2014

Jesse has a new area and a new companion. His new companion is his buddy from the MTC.
Elder Minnich from San Antonio Texas.
I think they having way too much fun! 


Elder Jesse Killpack
234 Fayette 
Bridgeton New Jersey 
08302 

Send it to 232 If your sending a package

Hello Everyone, 

Yeah everything is going great. We found three people and they all
said they could be baptized. That's pretty sweet I guess... We are
going to keep working hard and find all the people because we know they are
out there. We talk to like 20 people a day. Some are drunk, others are solid. 
I am starting to get good at using parables. The
other day I compared math class and someone calling you stupid to
church. They came to church. We just are trying to work hard. 
Planning is hard because we're laughing all the time. 
We just barely got a key to the church so thats good.
And yeah I got super close to the Vargas family I would
say that I was part Vargas too. You will definitely meet them when we
come back. They cook good too. Here were having fun learning a dialect
called zapoteco it's hard. You should send me a zapoteco - Spanish
dictionary if you can find one. Did you know that Papa Johns now makes
cookies. They are so good. Emphasis added. Well that's what we are
doing right now. We are going to celebrate for the whole week.
 I love you,
 bye for now, 

Elder Killpack









Elder Minnich fits in the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment