Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love July 21, 2014

Family and Friends!
Everything is going great here in Marysville! I love it here so much!
If I didn't love Utah more I would definitely consider living here
after the mission. It's such a beautiful small town. That being said
there are a lot of problems with people not making the best decisions.
and that's mainly the youth. Since Marysville is such a small town
there isn't anything fun for the youth to do that's appropriate.
Because of this our most progressing investigator is a girl that's on
house arrest. She's incredible though and has had a really hard life.
She came to church with us yesterday and loved it! The best part was
when we were showing her around the church building and one of the
recent converts who is 14 years old bore her testimony of the
repentance process and it really touched us all. It goes to show that
the gospel can and will change anyone's life!
Other than that not much is happening here. We are finding day in and
day out. I'm striving to do what Scott suggests which is to find the
elect that will hear his voice. The elect are out there and we'll
knock everyday until they receive the truth!
Well I love you all very much. Yesterday was my dad's birthday. If I
did the math right he would have been 51. I'm so grateful for the
knowledge I have about the life after this and that our progression
doesn't stop when we die. I'm so grateful that I have been able to
come to my Savior and that I know Him so much better than before. I
know He lives!
Love you all! Have a fantastic week!

Sister Love

Bailey and Sister Hendrickson Matching.

Sister Daines the Mission Presidents wife.


Us with Nikkia a recent convert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment