Monday, July 7, 2014

Elder Jesse Killpack 
Jesse is being transfered this week so I will get you his address next week! 


That's so good to hear I enjoyed Fourth of July weekend it was nice
being close to Philly. We saw a huge show bigger than Disney. We went
to the liberty bell today. I'm sad I'm leaving my area but I'm sure
good things will come. I still speak Spanish and I'm still a
missionary and I will keep doing all I can to help others out. How is
it going sharing the gospel? I have helped 12 stretching thirteen
people get baptized. I've been present for 9 with hopefully two more
soon. But it's not about the baptisms. There was a missionary here who
was super disobedient and had more than thirty baptisms. So you never
know. I'm working on just being a better person and preparing myself
to live well after my mission and carry a good life through and
through. We will see what happens. I am up for anything and I will
definitely strive to understand better the lords will for me. So here
it goes for six more weeks somewhere

Love

Elder Killpack the second





Fireworks in Philly







This is the Agustin Family. They call Jesse Elder Agustin. They love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment