Monday, August 11, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. August 11, 2014

Bailey Jayne Love, August 2014


Hello everyone!

It's been a pretty good week in Marysville! Not too much to report since we just emailed on Wednesday, but things are definitely going well.

I got a new companion: Sister Farmer! She's from Centerville Utah, 19 years old, did a year at BYU, and is very excited to be out and working hard! She doesn't need much training because she's a natural and she seems to know her way around Marysville already! It's always stressful for me to train, but it really helps when your trainee is awesome!

Eric is doing really well. I keep getting overwhelmed with the thought of him one day going through the temple and having an eternal family. I know that working towards baptism is the first step, but the beauty in the Gospel is that you can always progress! Exaltation is eternal progression. We are so blessed.

I love this gospel. I love this church so much. I love the way I was raised because my parents are worthy temple goers. I'm so grateful for the many many blessings that I receive each day and I'm grateful that I can have a hope for eternal families. I'm grateful for so many things, but mostly my Savior, Jesus Christ who understands me perfectly. Through Him I can find peace, joy, happiness, growth, and eternal life. Alma 7:11-14

In other news my companion has crashed her bike (nothing serious yet) at least 4 times and she continues to sing hymns while doing it.. haha I love her!

Have a great week everyone! Love you all!
Sister Love


Our Zone. Just a bunch of crazy missionaries.


Me and Sister Farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment