Friday, August 8, 2014

Sister Bailey Jayne Love. August, 2014

Family and Friends!

All is well in the Great OCM! I'm very grateful this week that I actually love change. I thrive off of it.. well out here I do anyways. I was anxious to lose our great Mission President and Wife but I can see how blessed the mission is now that President Daines is here. He likes to stick right to the books and I really love it.. He also likes to shake things up which makes the mission very interesting.. I love it!

So I'm very sad to be losing Sister Hendrickson, but I'm really excited to have the calling of a trainer again. I know that the Lord will need to be helping me every step of the way, but I'm very grateful to have this learning experience.. again.. hopefully I won't have to give my baby away to LDS family services.. The zone has already nicknamed her "Baby Love" haha she is in for a treat!

Everything else is great. Eric is so excited! He shaved the other day and told us it was for his interview for a job. Later on we found out it was because he wants to impress our Bishop haha He is doing really well. We've taught him almost everything now and He's soaking it in like a sponge! We do need to build up our teaching pool a bit more, but I'll always be working on that!

I Love you all! Have a great week!


Sister Love



No comments:

Post a Comment