Monday, August 25, 2014

Sister Love. 8/25/14

Sister Love August  25, 2014

Dearest Family and Friends!

This has been an interesting week. After Cancellation after cancellation,  door after door slammed in our faces, nothing seeming to go right at all, hard and exhausting work, we saw Eric get baptized. In all honesty I would go through the worst days on the mission everyday if it meant getting to help Eric. I've never seen somebody so happy. 

I had a dream the other night where I was trapped in all these sins. I was dropping deep and deeper into this darkness and I couldn't breathe. It actually woke me up in the middle of the night. After realizing that I was safe and that I wasn't getting pulled down I knelt in prayer and thanked God for my Savior's atonement. I'm so grateful that through him we can be forgiven of all our faults. I love him with my whole heart and I owe everything to him. Eric bore his testimony after being baptized and he talked about having all that guilt get swept away. He said he was "Grateful to finally be clean again". It's moments like this that make it all worth it. 

Thank you all for the love and support you give. 

Sister Love




Cleaning the Font


I think this is my favorite picture yet of Bailey on her mission!!!


Sister Love August 18. 2014

Dear Family and Friends!

Sorry I was a slacker this week and have to get off soon so this won't be too long.

This was a way fun week! I love my companion! She is so much fun! Heavenly Father is always looking out for us especially with being on bikes. Just the other day I prayed that we wouldn't get too wet and we didn't get a drop on us. Every time we went into a building it would start to rain, but as soon as we were getting ready to leave it would stop. Just a simple example of God's love, but something that I really couldn't deny.

Eric is doing really well. He is really excited for his baptism! We made him clean out the font to get him in the spirit of things and because the font really needed to be cleaned.. After killing spiders and mopping the walls he got to try on his baptismal suit. He keeps talking about how cool it will be to get sealed to someone. It's his favorite part of the gospel and I have to admit that it's my favorite part as well.

Thank you for all the love and support everyone!

Have a beautiful week!

Sister Love

No comments:

Post a Comment