Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Elder Bobby Killpack January 6, 2015

Dear Family and Friends, 

Well we had a fun week here in Landshut! We had Silvester which is just New Year´s but Trotzdem it was a lot of fun!! We were with our branch president and had a lot of fun playing a kindergarten game!! haha It goes like this... Mein rechter rechter platz ist frei ich wünsche mir den Elder Barnhart dabei. which means my right right place is free I want the Elder Barnhart by me. And then he says als was soll ich kommen. which means as what should I come. and then I would tell him what he has to be like a snake or a penguin and he has to act like that when he comes to sit by me! It was so funny! There was one of their grandpas there and he got told to be a sloth and he was the perfect sloth!! He had no emotion on his face and walked at a snails pace and acted like he was climbing a tree and then would stop and look at everyone in the room with a look of what is going on around me and his face just made it even better I wish I had a picture it was so funny! then we went outside and lit up fireworks! It was way loud but a lot of fun as well! Then we went home and tried to go to bed but at midnight it was too loud to go to bed so we just watched everyone light their fireworks!! But yup that is the event of the week! Thanks again for all the support you guys give it goes a long way I promise!!


Elder Killpack



                             Learning a new skill... and pimped out my ukulele with a lot of stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment