Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Elder Robert Killpack, January 19, 2015


Family,

Well I made it here to Pforzheim safely. I will miss Landshut so much but I know the Lord needs me hear in Pforzheim! Well, my companion´s name is Elder Bonnke and he is german! So we talk german 24/7 and I love it! I need this so that my german will be better!! I am also the senior comp here so that is cool haha:) that doesn't really matter though! The branch here is pretty small but they are great! We have a lot of fun here, and I am still getting used to having a normal size apartment where I can go to a different room for sleeping eating and studying! Well not too much more to talk about other than our sweet golden investigator!!!!!!!!! She comes from Italy, but has been in Germany for quite a while! She is so ready for the gospel! We have had two really good lessons and she asks a lot of good questions and then learns and accepts the principles we teach her! She comes to church when she say's she will! I cant wait to see what we will have happen! She is just so ready and she knows it too!!


Elder Killpack



The District



Funny District



Mike



The Lotts



The View from my apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment